A snug fit and comfortable fabric are what makes the Drako Rune Short Sleeve Rashguards ideal for submission grappling, offering the athlete 100% range of motion. This rashguard will stay strong for a long time with its flatlock stitching to prevent tearing or ripping in all stress points, and the fully sublimated artwork to eliminate cracking or fading of the logo,
Rune, by definition, is something written or inscribed using obscure symbols. Using this form of writing while also incorporating a modern flair, Drako has created a clean and fashionable compression top that all athletes will love to wear and look great while doing so.
Drako Rune Short Sleeve Rashguards Details:
- Polyester/spandex fabric
- Helps protect against bacteria
- Helps to keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully sublimated artwork
- 100% range of motion
- Fashionable design
- Colours available: Black, White
- Sizes available: S-XXL
Drako ensures that all factories that manufacture their products are ISO approved. This means that the factories meet acceptable, safe, and humane working conditions for labourers
PROTECTIVE GEAR CHECKLIST:
Wearing protective gear during intense training sessions is of utmost importance, as we have accepted after years of suffering preventable injuries. However, knowing what to look for in your equipment is essential in efforts to protect yourself and find longevity in your equipment. Here are some helpful points to consider when deciding which gear is right for you:
1) What material is used in construction?
2) What protective qualities are unique to the model?
3) How easy is it to clean the product?
4) Tight, yet comfortable fit for mobility?
5) Is cheaper necessarily better? What aspects are you sacrificing for the price?
6) Are you paying more for the brand or the functionality?
To feel confident in yourself, you must first feel confident in your equipment. We at Bushido recommend you make your own short list of questions, and be sure to feel confident in answering all of them before committing to bringing something new into your training regime!