The Drako TKD Foot Protector fits just as a glove would. Easy to slip on, these foot protectors feature an open toe design, open heel and full padding. Making them perfect for competition or everyday training.
DRAKO TKD FOOT PROTECTOR DETAILS:
- Easy to slip on
- Open toe design
- Open heel and full padding
- Perfect for competition or everyday training
- Colours available: White
- Sizes available: Child-XL
Drako ensures that all factories that manufacture their products are ISO approved. This means that the factories meet acceptable, safe, and humane working conditions for labourers.
PROTECTIVE GEAR CHECKLIST:
Wearing protective gear during intense training sessions is of utmost importance, as we have accepted after years of suffering preventable injuries. However, knowing what to look for in your equipment is essential in efforts to protect yourself and find longevity in your equipment. Here are some helpful points to consider when deciding which gear is right for you:
1) What material is used in construction?
2) What protective qualities are unique to the model?
3) How easy is it to clean the product?
4) Tight, yet comfortable fit for mobility?
5) Is cheaper necessarily better? What aspects are you sacrificing for the price?
6) Are you paying more for the brand or the functionality?
To feel confident in yourself, you must first feel confident in your equipment. We at Bushido recommend you make your own short list of questions, and be sure to feel confident in answering all of them before committing to bringing something new into your training regime!