The Drako TKD Full Shoulder Tie Up Chestguard is made with a multilayer, multiple density foam. Additionally, the outer casing is made from high-grade vinyl and the inner core is harder while the outer layers are softer, providing protection for both the striker and the user. Finally, the Drako Shoulder Chestguard is ideal for training and practice sparring.
DRAKO TKD CHESTGUARD DETAILS:
- Multilayer, multiple density foam
- Made from high-grade vinyl
- Hard inner core with soft outer layers for striker protection
- Ideal for training and practice sparring
- Colours available: White/Red
- Sizes available: Child-XL
Drako ensures that all factories that manufacture their products are ISO approved. This means that the factories meet acceptable, safe, and humane working conditions for labourers.
PROTECTIVE GEAR CHECKLIST:
Wearing protective gear during intense training sessions is of utmost importance, as we have accepted after years of suffering preventable injuries. However, knowing what to look for in your equipment is essential in efforts to protect yourself and find longevity in your equipment. Here are some helpful points to refer to and consider when deciding which gear is the right option for you:
1) What material is used in construction?
2) What protective qualities are unique to the model?
3) How easy is it to clean the product?
4) Tight, yet comfortable fit for mobility?
5) Is cheaper necessarily better? What aspects are you sacrificing for the price?
6) Are you paying more for the brand or the functionality?
To feel confident in yourself, you must first feel confident in your equipment. We at Bushido recommend you make your own short list of questions, and be sure to feel confident in answering all of them before committing to bringing something new into your training regime! Find out today if the Drako TKD Full Shoulder Tie Up Chestguard is right for you!